We’ve had some very generous donors and we’ll handing out some special prizes throughout the day.
Also check Sean Smith’s photography – Bruce’s photographer is selling unreleased prints for $50 each – all for the ALS Association. He’s even signed them!
We’re giving away:
- Two tickets to a Bruce Hornsby concert – crossword contest now open!
- Two weekend passes to the Earl Scruggs Music Festival in Tyron, NC – featuring Bela Fleck, the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band (including former Noisemaker Ross Holmes), Jerry Douglas, the Sam Bush Band, Leftover Salmon and a whole lot more besides.
- Two tickets to each of the Beech Mountain Summer Music series concerts in Beech Mountain, NC, beginning June 18! Their line-up currently includes Shakey Graves (featuring Bendigo Fletcher), The Head and the Heart (featuring Illiterate Light) and Watchhouse (featuring the Steeldrivers). Three lucky winners will pick up a pair of tickets to one of those shows!
- Also in North Carolina, in Huntersville – our friends at the Brewers and Music Festival have donated a pair of weekend general admission passes for Friday May 6 and Saturday 7. Performing artists include the Steeldrivers, Jade Bird, Katie Pruitt, Acoustic Syndicate, Larry Keel Experience, Arlo McKinley, Abby Bryant and the Echoes, Ashley Heath and her Heathens and more!
- The Philadelphia Folk Fest have given us a pair of weekend passes to their 60th annual festival! Spend the third week of August on the Old Pool Farm in beautiful Upper Salford, PA – lineup is yet to be announced but is sure to be a treat.
- A canvas print of your own photo in our photography contest – now open!
Some of you have been incredibly kind in sourcing prizes – thank you! We’ll very gratefully accept any offers of help – please contact Si and he’ll be straight back in touch.
And if you can, please join us on May 1. It’s a full day of a live video feed, live music downloads all day long, the new Bruce Hornsby cover project (including the 24 hour song project), and “Door to Forever”, the documentary charting Bruce’s career, gets its premiere on YouTube and Facebook.
If you enjoy the day, I’d be so grateful if you’d consider making a donation to support the ALS Association. It helps fund their research, and takes us a step closer to that cure. There’s an easy way to donate through the button on this page, or via our Justgiving page (the button just takes you to the same place).
Thanks so much.